Test Automation Architect (6 to 8 years)
Test Automation Engineers (experience 2 to 6 years)
We’re looking to hire talented software architects who are passionate about building great products, work on cutting technologies, and love to be at the forefront of innovation. We are a rapidly growing company building a cutting-edge IoT and AI-driven analytics platform.
•10+ years of relevant experience in the web application development space.
• Experience in designing and leading the implementation, validation, and deployment of scalable
• Excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
• Understanding of business requirements and the process of translating them into well-engineered and integrated technical solutions.
• Competency in web development stacks such as like LAMP, MERN, etc.
• Competency in one of the major cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, etc.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Agile and SDLC software development practices and
technical documentation (requirements, functional specifications, test plans, DevOps, test
• Good understanding of Industry standard design patterns / architecture such as MVC,
Microservices, Lambdas etc. and good knowledge on REST/JSON
• Strong UML skills and ability to document structural and behavioral elements of solution
• Good knowledge of Containerization; Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Good knowledge of tools and technologies essential for Cloud DevOps
• SCM – GitLab, GitHub, Bit Bucket, etc.
• CI/CD – GitLab, Jenkins, etc.
• Scripting and Automation – Linux Shell, Perl, PowerShell.
• Monitoring – Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus etc.
• Infrastructure as Code – Terraform, Cloud Formation, Azure Resource Manager
• Working knowledge on setting up automated testing for cloud native applications.
• Proven experience working in fully Agile teams.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
We are a rapidly expanding team building world-class IoT and AI-driven analytics platform. We’re
looking to hire talented professionals with experience in architecting and deploying AI/ML based
applications. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about building great products, work on
cutting technologies, and love to be at the forefront of innovation.
• Overall, 5+ years of direct experience working with AI/ML based implementations
• Strong programming language skills in Python, R, and Tableau to be able to synthesize large
unstructured data sets.
• Hands-on experience with statistical packages and AI/ML libraries such as Scikit-Learn, Spark
• Knowledge of Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch
• Experience in implementing and deploying Machine Learning solutions using various models,
such as Linear/Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, (Deep) Neural Networks, Hidden
Markov Models, Conditional Random Fields, Topic Modeling, Game Theory, etc.
• Strong background in statistical analysis and modeling, distributions, hypothesis testing,
probability theory, etc.
• Experience in effective data exploration and visualization; hands on experience with tools viz.
Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
• Ability to work in cross functional teams and willingness to multi-task and learn new
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; the ability to convey your message
to team members and other stakeholders
• Broad knowledge of cloud computing vendor landscape and AI/ML solutions in the marketplace